Dear Mr. President, allow me to share with you these verses I like from the poem of "The Fury of Aerial Bombardment" by Richard ...

Is Trump made stupid to see his own stupidity?

Dear Mr. President, allow me to share with you these verses I like from the poem of "The Fury of Aerial Bombardment" by Richard Eberhart:

Was man made stupid to see his own stupidity?
Is God by definition indifferent, beyond us all?
Is the eternal truth man's fighting soul
Wherein the Beast ravens in its own avidity?

I remember this from my poetry class in university. This poem deals with a particular issue: the atrocity of war. It also questions why God creates man with a will to kill.
Mr. President, a war is futile and a waste of energy. It is senseless to consider what you are about to do. Protecting your people this way may destruct your country free ideals. Instead of building walls, please try building new bridges.
Mr. President, you said you know the "best words" but considering this huge typo error on your official inauguration portrait, I would assume the opposite.
trump poster 2 typo library of congress skitchLibrary of Congress

0 comments:

Dar Hakim 2017. Powered by Blogger.